NYEPI PACKAGE 2022
Celebrate Nyepi Day 2022 and experience the serenity of staying at The Sakala Resort Bali with your family or friends. Book Nyepi Package 2022 promo only at The Sakala Resort Bali.
Nyepi Day falls on Thursday, March 3, 2022 from 06.00 to 06.00 the following day. The Sakala Resort Bali offers the best experience during your stay at the best 5 star hotel in Nusa Dua Bali.
Nyepi is a Hindu holiday and is a New Year’s celebration unlike anywhere else in the world. For one full day (24 hours) each year, the entire island is completely silent, with a minimum of activity. Bali’s I Gusti Ngurah Rai Airport and other businesses are close for business for the day.
On the eve of Nyepi, the Ogoh Ogoh parade will usually be held where a giant doll which is a symbol of Bhuta Kala, a symbol of the evil power or Dark Energy present in every human being, is paraded around the village and then burned as a symbol to destroy the evil forces or bad qualities.
Nyepi is a Hindu holiday and is a New Year’s celebration unlike anywhere else in the world. For one full day (24 hours) each year, the entire island is completely silent and completely dark at night as there is no light on the island.
- Guests are not allowed to leave the hotel premises.
- All room night curtains must be fully drawn from 18:00. on Thursday, March 03, 2022 and beyond.
- The entire hotel’s outdoor lighting will be turned off after sunset on Sundays with indoor lighting (including for outlets and common areas) kept to a minimum.
- Guests are not allowed to play loud music and television.
- You are not allowed to cook any food from the room.
THE SAKALA RESORT BALI
The Sakala Resort Bali is a 5-star luxury hotel in Tanjung Benoa – Nusa Dua Bali. With 247 suites and 14 villas, this resort combines modern luxury with alluring Balinese charm. The resort is also equipped with a large outdoor lagoon pool, beachfront infinity pool, spa and dining area.
Get the Nyepi Package 2022 at The Sakala Resort Bali now!