As a guest of The Sakala Resort Bali, you will delight in our comprehensive range of comforts to help you relax, unplug and make the most of your beachfront holiday. Nap under an umbrella, dive into one of our expansive pools, plunge into the warm surf of Tanjung Benoa beach, or take part in the exhilarating water sports right on your doorstep. Pamper yourself with a visit to our stunning spa, offering deluxe wellness treatments using natural products and world-renowned Elemis branded products, or head to the Health Club to be invigorated with a gym session, yoga, stretching or aerobics class. To aid your complete relaxation and delight your little ones, entertain them with a day at our Kids Club.
To learn more about our 5-star resort, please view the please add The Sakala Resort Bali's fact sheet.
THE WELLNESS SPA
The uniquely holistic surroundings of Bali encourage an emphasis on wellness, brought to life in the Wellness Spa at The Sakala Resort Bali.
- Enter by descending a majestic, hand-carved, sweeping spiral staircase, which hints at the architectural and design elements throughout the Wellness Spa.
- This multi-sensory modern sanctuary offers traditional and therapeutic massages, luxury Elemis skin-rejuvenating facials, unique anti-aging Jade facials, body wraps, romantic couples’ packages, plus a hair and beauty salon.
- Wellness Spa boasts 8 luxurious treatment rooms, each with heated spa beds, private steam showers, oversized stone baths and relaxation lounges.
- Located next to The Restaurant which offers traditional Balinese massage, reflexology, manicure and pedicure treatments, body scrub, facial, waxing and hair blow dry.
- The Wellness Spa in Bali also caters for children with specifically designed kid’s massages, a ‘Munchkin Package’ with a fun bubble bath and a ‘Mum-and-me’ on spa package.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Daily 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Click here to see the menu
Reserve a spa appointment
THE HEALTH CLUB
Brilliant sunshine filtering in through floor-to-ceiling windows offers an inspiring distraction for guests keeping fit in The Sakala Resort Bali brand new, state-of-the-art Health Club.
- The Techno gym training equipment suits all standards of training. Guests can create their own training program solo or with a personal trainer.
- Four levels dedicated to wellness and physical well-being house cutting-edge and innovative Techno gym equipment.
- Raise your heart rate in the cardio zone with Run Now Treadmills, Vario and Synchro cross-training machines and stationary bikes.
- Each training machine has a UNITY digital display, allowing patrons to stay in touch with the world while they train.
- This personal device accesses TV channels, the internet, social networks, participates in your gym's challenges, manages your workouts and monitors your indoor and outdoor activities.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Daily 24 Hours
POOLS & BEACHES
Enjoy fun in the sun at The Sakala Resort Bali’s Beach and Pools!
- Our beach resort in Bali features two fresh water swimming pools, The Lagoon Pool with an interactive pool area for kids and Sakala Infinity Pool with sweeping views of Tanjung Benoa Beach.
- Beyond the Infinity pool lies stretch of Tanjung Benoa beach. During low tide, guests and families may see the array of aquatic activities in Tanjung Benoa.
- Our Recreation Team friendly and professional staff is located at both of our pools and will be able to provide all of your ocean and beach needs.
- The Sakala Resort Bali’s guests can enjoy island fresh cuisine and sophisticated tropical libations at The Pool Bar.
THE KIDS CLUB
Beside the dedicated kids’ swimming area in the Lagoon Pool, we have created a private activity zone dedicated to the enjoyment of our younger guests.
- This completely modern and air-conditioned facility has three separate but connected rooms, which make up our impressive kids’ zone; Little tables and chairs are ready for painting, arts & crafts, Lego building, with a vast array of toys, blocks, books, crayons and interactive games awaiting them. Another playroom is for the older children with lounging beanbags, TVs and all the latest video games and consoles. There is a wall of computers for children to be both entertained and educated, all with age-appropriate content controls activated. The third area houses bunk beds, lounge chairs and sofas, for when the children need to nap or relax and take a break from all the fun.
- With activities ranging from Balinese dance and face painting to movie time and craft making as well as a range of sports activities for older kids.
- The Kids Club at The Sakala Resort Bali is available for children between 3 - 12 years. Children under the age of 3 can use the Kids Club facilities as long as they are supervised by a parent.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Daily 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.