Starting at IDR 2,500,000/package, embrace the beauty and serenity of the Island of the Gods on a journey of renewal and rebirth in a unique Balinese way by staying with us.
‘Nyepi’, or the Balinese Silence Day is one of Indonesia’s most unique holidays. It is a day of silence and self-reflection for the Balinese. Nyepi Day is celebrated on the first day of the Saka lunar calendar, which marks Balinese Hindu New Year.
Book period: Now – 16 March 2018
Stay period: 16 – 18 March 2018
- Complimentary WiFi use during your stay
- Complimentary daily breakfast buffet for 2 persons per bedroom
- Complimentary one-time dinner on 17 March for 2 persons per bedroom per stay
- 25% off on all Food & Beverage during your stay
- 25% off on all Spa treatment during your stay
- Free access to the Gym
Terms & conditions:
- Additional adult or child will be accommodated on sofa bed (fees apply), except Lower Ground Studio Suite.
- No rollaway extra bed is permitted at Lower Ground Studio Suite.
- Cancellation fee equivalent to 1 night room charge will be imposed if cancellation notice is received 7 days prior to arrival.